31.1.14

A (Italian) Mexican fiesta...finally!


Chips, salsa, guac, oh my! I truly never thought I would see Mexican food again for the next 4 months, but low and behold, just 2 blocks down for our apartment the gods blessed us with the one and only, Tijuana. I didn't care that people claim they get their guac from a bag, all I needed was an ice cold margarita, steaming fajitas, and endless chips and salsa. Now, I can't say that this was the best Mexican I've ever had, but I can tell you it was the best Mexican I've ever had on this side of the Atlantic... Definitely a much needed break from pesto, red wine, and olive oil. Thank you Tijuana, I'll be back. 
A fun, authentic interior made it seem like we weren't even in Italy anymore

           






Passion fruit margaritas to save the day!

I really never thought that there would come a day        
where I would truly appreciate the giant, $30, dollar pitches at Dos, but Italy, you do it again, most expensive margaritas to date. Did I also mention we were charged for chips and salsa?! 







Ciao, or rather, Adios, for now!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment